Key Account Manager (KAM), MEA East (REMOTE)@Sunbird Software, Inc. posted 2 weeks ago
Do you want to work with a leading global software company in the data center industry experiencing double digit growth in each of the last 5 years?
Do you want to represent a modern data center software product that often beats offers from larger multi-billion dollar companies?
Do you want to represent a product that garners praise, kudos, and high marks from customers and industry analysts?
Are you competitive, want to win the big deals, and get commission accelerators?
If yes, come join us!
We are all about delighting our clients and live/breathe the end client/user experience
We love to do great work and praise our team mates for their great contributions
We believe in collaboration, teamwork, creativity and taking initiative
Interested? Read on and join our amazing team!
MEA- East Territory Manager is responsible for successfully managing the assigned territories (UAE, South Africa, Qatar, Oman). Candidates need to reside in assigned territory, reporting to the Regional Sales Director. Candidate is expected to close new business by building trusted relationships with Data Center Managers. Core goals will include revenue attainment, funnel building, deal qualification, and channel partner development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Develop and grow New Key Account business opportunities in the territory by engaging directly with end users.
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone and e-mail, assist potential customers during their evaluation process, create proposals and new customer accounts, co-ordinate with channel partners, and close sales
- Conduct product demonstrations via Zoom/Teams to potential customer’s audiences that are both technical and non-technical
- Maintain accurate customer and pipeline records within CRM system and submit accurate and timely activity reports as required
- Capture and share information regarding local market opportunity and identifying new business opportunities and channel partnerships
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows, conferences) to cultivate customer relationships.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A (minimum 5 years) proven track record of success in selling enterprise software applications and/or managing major accounts Data Center Technology industry.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills with a proven referenceable track record of managing and developing major accounts
- Experience selling data center infrastructure products to data center infrastructure managers / directors / VPs.
- Experience working with and cultivating channel partners that sell data center infrastructure products and solutions.
- Experience in pre-sales activities, telemarketing, lead generation, or cold calling
- Passion for technology products with ability to learn new technology and understand it at a high level.
- Ability to converse and consult with customers, providing educational value during the process.
- Knowledge of Data Centers, and the operational day to day management of them
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quota
- Formal strategic/solution sales training (Challenger, Strategic, SPIN, etc.).
- Ability to use Microsoft Office 365, Teams/Zoom, and CRM systems.
- BA/BS degree or technological certifications are preferred.
Sunbird is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veteran’s employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Required)
- software sales: 5 years (Required)