Our Spark Foundry team in Dubai is in need of a Digital Media Manager.
The primary responsibilities of this position lie in overseeing and leading the daily operations of the client and media teams. This is a role that requires daily involvement with a high-performance team that provides high-performance services.
The Digital Media Manager should be able to work effectively with teams, including direct subordinates, while juggling several projects and fulfilling tight deadlines.
- Lead and develop strategy and planning capabilities to deliver a complete digital performance proposition across all touchpoints and techniques
- Drive best practice throughout the wider digital team; specifically improving the quality of insight, planning rationales and the creativity of digital campaigns
- Influence and help shape how the campaigns perform across all digital performance media and products in different markets & areas
- Deliver best-in-class customer journey planning and acquisition discipline to reach or exceed growth targets and performance metrics
- Establish proven attribution model that evolves over time to optimize channels, partners and platforms
- Plan and supervise all buying and implementation of campaigns
- Lead and inspire the team, driving standards to achieve the highest level of excellence
- Execute a constant test and learn process and structure within the marketing team
- Be a digital leader for the team, not only supporting but engaging in knowledge sharing with your peers across the team
We are looking for someone who can come in and immediately make an impact. This person should exude confidence and display a desire to learn. Whilst the successful candidate will be well supported, we would be ideally looking for someone who can ‘hit the ground running’.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience of 6+ years in media planning/ Digital Ad Operations
In addition, we are looking for someone who has:
- Knowledge of all Google Products & Advertising Platforms (Google Ad Manager, Google Marketing Platform – Google DV360, Search 360, Analytics 360, AdWords, Campaign Manager, etc.) and all social platforms like – Facebook Business Manager, Snapchat Ads Manager, Twitter for Business, etc.
- Complete understanding of platform level technical requirements, planning, estimating, bid and budget management, optimizations techniques and reporting process.
- Certification in Google Marketing Platform: Display, Search, Google Analytics, Campaign manager and Facebook Blueprint, Snapchat Ads Certification preferred
- Attribution modelling working knowledge
- Commercially astute, Proactive thinker, Clear communicator
- Good project management skills & extremely competent with MS Excel & PowerPoint
Publicis Media’s Spark Foundry is one of four worldwide media brands. In today’s fast-paced world of acceleration, we could be left behind by industries such as our own. Spark Foundry’s goal is to be a catalyst for constructive social change. The benefit of ourselves, our customers and the broader public! An Acceleration Agency is what we are all about.
Throughout Spark Foundry’s company, acceleration is an essential part of our strategy. In this context, it relates to how we embrace change, seek out more innovative partners, and embrace the ever-increasing unknowns. It is our goal to always be in beta mode in order to keep our clients’ brands relevant, increase brand value, and develop both ours and our clients’ businesses today and in the future. We’ll never stop looking for what’s next.