Manufacturing Engineer@Baker Hughes posted 3 weeks ago
Would you like to be a part of a successful manufacturing team?
Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?
Join our Manufacturing Team
Our Completions business drawing from the industry’s broadest portfolio of proven products and innovative technologies, provides the specific infrastructure and well integrity solution needed to produce safely and efficiently for the life of assets. We create improvements and efficiency through service delivery, remote operations, automation and advanced analytics.
Partner with the Best
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for Engineering associated with the manufacturing process. You will discuss consequences of changes in products and processes for the team in the manufacturing organization.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing production methods
- Recommending and implementing improvements in the production process
- Overseeing manufacturing engineering activities in assembly, welding, machining, milling and turning operations
- Providing product support, manufacturing support, and failure analysis
- Identifying and deploying lean tools & Six Sigma methodologies throughout the organization
- Designing special tooling and fixtures for field, manufacturing and engineering use
- Maintaining and improving all factory processes and related metrics (production efficiency, cycle times, capacity, capabilities and others as needed)
- Creating and maintaining manufacturing Instructions, route sheets and other process documentation
Fuel your Passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Have minimum 4 years experience in similar field
- Demonstrate working proficiency in Solidworks, AutoCAD & offline CNC programming
- Be a Six Sigma green belt
- Have project management experience
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Normal Working Hours
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.