Marketing Executive@INTERSEL DOWDING & MILLS FZCO posted 3 days ago
To support the work of our marketing team on projects and activities aimed at developing marketing strategies and campaigns with overall goal of maximizing company profit.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
· Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
· Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
· Maintain our social media platforms, including messages to our audience and all marketing campaigns
· Communicates with customers to determine their needs and interests.
· Seeks out and uses industry sources and consumer information.
· Prepares marketing and other reports and presents them to dealership management.
· Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
· Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
· Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
· Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g., Web Trends)
· Excellent communication and people skills
· Strong organizational and time-management abilities
· Creativity and commercial awareness
· Understanding oil and gas industry / power generation
· Knowledge of tender preparation, technical proposal and knowledge of electrical and rotating equipment servicing
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)