The Middle-East & India Fashion Division supports 13 Fashion Boutiques from 6 countries in developing their performance from a commercial, customer experience and image point of view.
As part of the CHANEL Fashion Middle-East & India Marketing team, you will act in support of the Marketing Manager, developing client strategy for our zone, defining the client transformation plan and being proactive on KPIs observation on 4 axes: Events, Retail Marketing, Clients experience & Clienteling.
In collaboration with the boutiques, and in close connection with the Europe region, you will support the execution of this strategy into concrete and operational actions, of which you will focus the activity on 4 key areas of the construction of the Customer Relationship:
- Prepare the Event Plan ( Local & International ) responding to the challenges of customer development of each of the boutiques.
- Coordinate the organization of events from A to Z with internal and external stakeholders.
- Systematically follow up & report results based on targets assessed before the event and KPIs calculated during and after the event.
- Pro-actively communicate the reports to management, regional and global team.
- Collaboration with the Watches and Jewelry Department for their Fashion boutique events
- RETAIL MARKETING
- Develop relations with women club, hotels & conciergeries
- Propose new services to clients in boutique
- Create a made-sur-mesure retail program according to each boutique need
- CLIENT EXPERIENCE
- Work on a specific client journey with each boutique for VIC & Elite clients
- Develop new services adapted to the needs of the boutique
- Manage the gifts strategy/budget with the boutiques for specific timing during the year
In collaboration with Digital & Client Engagement department, you:
- Support on the client development approach & action plan,
- Define clients KPIs/objectives to follow with the Boutique Managers.
- Follow-up closely with the Sales teams on the use of the iPhone client app.
- Analyze the clients’ behavior and provide insights to help the call center agents to be more efficient
You will also have the opportunity to work on ad hoc projects during the year.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following professional background:
You have a first experience in event, and luxury environment.
Your strong organization, communication and follow-up skills will be key to succeed in this position.
You can establish and maintain effective working relationships with others. You are recognized for your proactivity, creativity and problem solving.
Your have a good adaptability, and you are agile face to uncertain environment and last-minute request.
English is a must.