Marketing Intern@OriginByte F.Z.E posted 4 weeks ago
We are looking for a talented Marketing Intern to create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts. As a Marketer, you will ideate original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase social media traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
- Currently pursuing or Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools.
- Strong copywriting and copy-editing skills.
- Excellent social listening skills.
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space.
- Oral and verbal communication skills.
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Contract length: 4 months
Part-time hours: 15-20 per week
Salary: AED500.00 – AED1,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)