Marketing Manager@Pinoy Tourism LLC posted 4 weeks ago
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead our inbound and outbound marketing activities.
You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
For this role, you need to be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various
product marketing techniques, like email campaigns and pricing strategies. Your goal will be to develop
and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
Responsibilities for Project Manager
- Study company products
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Represent the marketing team to cross-functional groups including product management, sales or
- Updating senior leadership on the progress of marketing activities and reporting on the results of
- Manage and coordinate marketing and creative staff on a day to day basis.
- Lead market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products / services.
- Brainstorm the ideas for new campaigns.
- Coordinate with the sales team and other departments to produce effective strategies.
- Collaborate with media organizations and advertising agencies.
- Clear all backlogs of marketing projects, campaigns and responsible for deliverables.
- Able to influence, gains the support of stakeholders to get things done.
- Strong management skills, a strategist and visionary.
- Can excel in an autonomous environment but with a focus on effective collaboration with many
- Should belong from same Ecosystem of tourism and hospitality.
- A strong experience of minimum 6 years in the same domain and field.
Marketing Management KPIs
- Assisted Conversions.
- Revenue by Campaign / Product / Subsidiary
- Goal and Actual Revenue
- Customer Count
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Customer Acquisition Cost and Attrition Rate.
- Marketing Return on Investment (MROI)
- ROI by Campaign / item / Subsidiary
- No of Reach and Engagements
Key Skills: Automation Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Analytics, Programmatic Advertising, Business
Intelligence, Social Media Marketing, Product Marketing, Display Networks advertising, Market Plan,
Budget Planning and allocation, Branding, Mobile Marketing, Affiliate Marketing,
To be negotiated. USD 35K – 40K (Annually)
Working Time: | 5 Days a week | 9 hours a day.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED10,000.00 – AED12,000.00 per month