Marketing Manager – Arabic Speaker@Sultan AlOlama Medical Group posted 3 weeks ago
To support and execute marketing & business development initiatives to meet its agreed objectives. The Marketing Manager will serve as a strategic partner in the development, execution, and administration of marketing & business development programs and projects in consultation with the senior management.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Provide strong leadership and management support to the team
- Develop the strategic marketing plan for the business unit or cluster
- Manage the marketing budget
- Position the business unit as the desired healthcare brand
- Maintain and build sustainable relationships
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive successful marketing & business development activities and develop and execute business plans to meet overall goals.
- Assess strategic partnership opportunities for marketing & business Development initiatives and develop relationships with stakeholders, corporate, media professionals and communities, executing effective external communications across conventional and digital channels to drive brand awareness.
- Effectively build and enhance an offline and online community presence by planning and executing various community events and engaging activities (internally and externally).
- Produce a complete mix of external communications methods, including talk shows, educational materials, CMEs, dinners, promoting health checks, and creating campaigns and marketing existing and new clinics services in a strategic direction.
- Support the branding of a new services and clinics.
- Regularly monitor media and influencer channels, measure PR performance and drive data-led decisions. Prepare marketing reports to be shared with management weekly, monthly, and annually.
- Create a plan of the monthly health awareness days and share it with the team to ensure the brand is updated and in line with international activities.
- Ensure all marketing materials within the clinics are up to date and meet brand guidelines and identity.
- Ensure all guidelines of all corporate communication material are developed and maintained in compliance with the law of the country.
- Monitor and manage performance of all campaigns by audience
- Assist with planning and monitoring omnichannel experiences: SEO, SEM, Social Media, Events, Email, Direct Mail, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Advertising/ Public Relations / Communications or related field
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Arabic
- Skills and expertise in creative content writing.
- Excellent relationship management, crisis management and reputation management.
- 5 years of experience in marketing, advertising or similar roles, plus 2 years experience in digital marketing or social media in Healthcare industry.
- Experience in the leading formulation of internal and external communications and PR Strategy
- Strong relations with key media stakeholders in the region
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Healthcare: 2 years (Required)
- Arabic (Required)