Marketing Operations Specialist@Outwit, Inc. posted 2 weeks ago
- An external part-time team responsible for building the platform to attract users from major KOLs and communities in the industry. Responsible for the implementation of KOC recruitment management and planning.
- Recruit influential industry KOLs and external non-industry KOLs, be responsible for their recruitment and management, and formulate budgets
- Establish a KOL cooperation and drainage community, be responsible for the drainage results, and formulate relevant activities to drive the KOL's activity and loyalty
- According to the heat and rhythm of the market, constantly carry out the management and rhythm adjustment of the external team, and be responsible for ROI
More than 1 year of relevant work experience in overseas KOL cooperation, English can be used as a working language, and there are certain overseas big V resources;
- Bachelor degree or above, responsible and good at teamwork
- Accept overseas business trips to Dubai, distributed office, result-oriented, strong self-driving force, strong execution force, and high pressure resistance.
- Have market and community experience in the blockchain industry, overseas copywriting experience;
***OPEN FOR ALL NATIONALITIES BUT MUST BE FLUENT IN ENGLISH.
***CURRENTLY IN THE DUBAI UAE.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED4,000.00 – AED9,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)