Medical Sales Representative@Medexsepeti posted 3 weeks ago
MedexSepeti is the Middle East's first professional multi-vendor online platform for the medical industry in UAE.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of UAE experience in medical sales preferably in the Dental Industry.
- Only applicants who are willing to work for the stated compensation range of AED 7,000 to 8,000 can apply.
- Sales representatives are the principal point of contact between the Medex platform and the sellers.
- Sales reps ensure current sellers are satisfied with our services, identify new markets, and leads, negotiate contracts, and pitch prospective sellers. In many ways, the face of the company.
- Sales representatives may do everything from answering phones to monitoring the competition, all while maintaining good customer relations and pursuing new sales opportunities.
- You should also have a good understanding of the sales process and dynamics and superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
Duties and responsibilities
- Present, promote, and sell our service and features using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information (on signing vendors, pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques).
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the market potential, track sales, and status reports
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity results and reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Recommends changes in products, services, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on category/sector and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, healthcare or related field.
- The healthcare industry background is must
- Minimum one year of relevant UAE experience.
- Basic managerial skills is an added advantage.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships and a commitment to excellent customer service.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks, including MS Office.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
- Fluency in Arabic is an added advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED8,000.00 – AED8,500.00 per month
- Are you willing to work for the stated compensation range of AED 7,000 to 8,000 ?
- UAE experience in medical sales: 2 years (Required)
- Dental Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Arabic (Required)