Microsoft Supporting Engineer@Dubizzle posted 4 weeks ago
Job Position Description:
1. Microsoft Support Engineer
2. Working location and time: Shift 3 Months in Iraq 1 month in Dubai.
3. Standard Offers:
- Food and Accommodation provided in Iraq with good and safe working condition
- Special allowance paid during working in Iraq
- 3 years Dubai employee Visa and standard UAE insurance
- 1 month paid vacation each year
1. Level-1 support for MS system when onsite. Process support request face to face for end users
2. Level-2 remote support when work in Dubai. Accept support tickets, process and close it in the service desk. Or escalate to Level-3 team to process and follow up.
3. Provide Solutions proposal, implementation, and user training services
1. Accept continue working in Iraq site each 3 months
2. Working language is English. Either of second languages will be preferred: Hindi or Arabic
3. Good at expressing and coordinating communication skills with customers
4. Understand the ITIL frameworks and support service workflows
1. Fully and deeply understand Microsoft Infrastructure and products. MS certificates such as MCSE, MCDBA or other certificates holder will be preferred.
2. 3+ years support experience in MS Server configuration, security and trouble shooting
3. 3+ years support experience in MS Server, AD, Exchange, Hyper-V, Skype
4. 3+ years support experience in the support of MS PC desktop applications such as O365, Brower, Skype/Teams
5. Experienced in MS SQL server administration
6. Routine PC maintenance includes but is not limited to SCCM-related events processing, patch management, software or applications management, OS image packages update, assets management, etc.
7. SCCM & Intune hybrid architecture planning, deployment and maintenance including but not limited to software or applications, devices, configurations, patches, assets, permissions and site planning and management.
8. SCCM/SEP creation, deployment, and maintenance
9. SCCM/SEP creation, deployment, maintenance, and patching for OS