Motor Insurance Retail – Customer Service Operations@Gargash Insurance posted 3 weeks ago
We are looking for a candidate with experience in Motor Insurance and related products to join our customer service operations team at Dubai branch. This role entails supporting the respective supervisor/department head in managing all new business and renewals. The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensure that customers have competitive quotes according to their requirements.
- Ensure that all enquiries are entered in CRM and followed up in timely manner
- Ensure CRM entry of all placing slips on time.
- Ensuring that all the documents are uploaded in CRM.
- Ensure that all audit procedures are complied with.
- All the emails and calls must be acknowledged and replied to internal and external clients.
- Actively obtain referrals for cross sell and other value-added services.
- Preparing report on pending enquiries/quotes / placing slips and coordinating with the team heads.
- Actively resolve customer complaints and highlight the same to team ahead and compliance officer.
- To gain adequate knowledge of all the products.
- Achieve new business & renewal targets
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Proven insurance underwriting experience.
- Sound technical knowledge of insurance products and other aspects of insurance processing.
- Effective communication and people skills.
- Sensible judgement and diligence.
- Experience in handling Microsoft Office Tools and Analytical tools
- Insurance qualifications such as CII/ ACII is an added advantage.