Network Engineer@C3 Automation posted 2 weeks ago
C3 Automation, United Arab Emirates We are looking for a Network engineer to provide assistance to our customers of O&G, Utilities, manufacturing segments.
What you will do / deliver?
· Assist customers to troubleshoot the network pain points.
· Manage Infrastructure LAN ,WLAN & WAN Including (Routers, Switches, Server, Printers).
· Installing, Configuring, Backup, Updates and Troubleshooting of Network.
· Documents Network Problems and Resolution for Future Reference.
· Troubleshooting Network devices And Servers Such as (DHCP, DNS, E-mail and Printer).
· Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or teams, until they’ve solved a technical issue.
· Configuration of firewalls, servers, routers across remote sites.
· Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
· Configure of Firewall / VPN / Antivirus systems / Email Archiving / System Backup / IP Telephone System
· Travel to sites for the commissioning of task assigned.
Knowledge / Qualification
· 2 years of hands experience in Network Administration/Installation.
· Bachelor degree in Electronics/ Computer/ IT engineering
· CCNA certification mandatory
· Excellent customer service skills, including verbal and written communication skills.
· Knowledge of OT network products is an added advantage. ( Hirschmann/ Moxa )
– Friendly environment.
– Regular technical training for latest technologies like cloud computing, cyber security.
Job Type: Full time
Location: Dubai Airport Freezone, Dubai
Office time: Mon- Fri , 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Salary: AED 3K -4K per month
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,000.00 – AED4,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Networking: 2 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 20/07/2022