Procure flydubai’s normal, critical, aog & priority requirements of aircraft spares, aircraft ground support equipment spares and any other materials/tools from approved sources conforming to flydubai’s purchasing procedures at most economical prices with best delivery dates, additionally support aog requirement at outstations.
Key Activities * Ensure procurement for routine, AOG and a critical part is done in the shortest possible time.
- Review and check all relevant materials orders and ensure that they are within budget. Strong communication, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Coordinate with MCC for material requirements & support. Execution and monitoring of all regular purchasing duties.
- Coordinate with pool providers for on-time spares supply and logistics.
- Select vendors and products following a strict and impartial evaluation of price, quality, delivery and services, in consultation with immediate supervisor or higher management and in accordance with company policy.
- Maintain records of overseas companies, suppliers and representatives.
- Prepare the daily/weekly/monthly reports as required.
- Ensure all repair orders are raised as per the agreements.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Bachelors Degree
- Preferred No. of Years (with Relevant Degree)- 6
- Customer Focus
- Team work
- Effective Communication
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
- Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
Reads and complies with the ISR policies of the Company and diligently reports any weakness or incidents to the respective Line Manager or the Information Security team. Completes all required ISR awareness sessions and follows associated guidelines in the day to day business operations.
Warning on Recruitment Fraud
flydubai is aware of a number of e-mails, letters and SMS or Whatsapp messages in circulation recently, claiming to be offers of employment from flydubai.
These offers often look legitimate and may include job descriptions, salary, and benefit details.
The offers then direct recipients to provide bank account details.
Although these offers may appear genuine, they are fraudulent and should be deleted immediately and not responded to.
flydubai does not send emails, letters or other messages requesting your bank account details
in order to process documents. flydubai will also never refer you to a third party to process applications or visas. Official communications from flydubai will only come from an email
address ending in @flydubai.com and job opportunities with flydubai are advertised on flydubai’s websites.
If you receive any e-mail, letter or other message which you have not requested or are expecting and it purports to be from flydubai, please contact us at and include the subject line “Recruitment Fraud” to confirm the authenticity of the message.