Paralegal (Female)@HASSAN TAMIM ADVOCATES & LEGAL CONSULTANTS posted 3 weeks ago
- Conduct research, prepare legal documents, and perform other duties to ensure that clients receive the best legal service.
- Communicate with clients to learn about their legal needs and concerns and provide them with legal advice.
- Explain legal options to clients and bring possible outcomes or threats to their attention.
- Build professional relationships with clients based on trust.
- Prepare legal documents such as contracts, legal notice, and pleadings.
- Stay informed about current legislation, especially concerning legal specialties.
- Find ethical solutions to legal matters.
- Degree in Law
- Ability to work independently or with a team of Lawyers to develop the case strategies.
- Strong critical thinking, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills
- Adaptability and attention to detail.
- Highly professional and reliable.
- With good command in English language.
- Able to keep highly confidential information.
- Female candidates preferred.
- Highly professional
Preferred those who can start immediately.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED5,000.00 – AED6,000.00 per month
- Please apply only if you are willing to accept a package of AED 5000/- to 6000/-.
- Paralegal: 3 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Arabic (Required)
Application Deadline: 01/07/2022
Expected Start Date: 01/07/2022