Part Time Financial Analyst / CFO@Azya Consulting FZ LLE posted 3 weeks ago
We are seeking for a part-time Financial Analyst to join our dynamic team. If you have an experience working as Chief Financial Officer for a travel business and if those who know you best describe you as a natural helper who feels the need to be an integral part of a team – then this is the position for you!
As a Financial Analyst, you will be expected to perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy. The successful candidate must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations, a creative problem solver; have excellent written skills; strong oral English communication skills and work well in a team.
- Drive the company’s financial strategic planning
- Perform risk management by analyzing the company’s liabilities and investments
- Producing reliable financial forecasts and business projection reports.
- Preparing reports to evaluate ongoing business cost.
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information
- Coordinating with finance team to review financial information and forecasts
- Possess a high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to handle confidential information; maintains employer's privacy by keeping information private
- Represent the Company with a high degree of professionalism
- MIS Reporting to the Management on project based accounting.
- Preparing budgets, including staffing, work plans, and fee structures.
- Should have min 5+ years of experience in Finance & Accounting
- Should have excellent knowledge and experience in budgeting and forecasting.
- Proven experience as CFO, finance officer or relevant role
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership with an analytical mind and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Proficiency in accounting systems, such as Quickbooks & Xero
- Should have knowledge and hands-on experience on MS Excel & Gsheets
Job Type: Part-time
Application Deadline: 23/06/2022