Partnership Manager – Arabic Speaking@Ten Group posted 2 weeks ago
We want to drive and develop partnerships to deliver unique benefits, offer, events and experiences for our corporate clients and concierge members globally. We want this part of our service to be commercially driving revenue across the business.
Your role as Partnership Manager will be driving growth in our partnerships across various industries, identifying relevant brands and retailers, negotiating the best rates, offers and events. You will take full accountability for your partnerships ensuring you deliver on all client and member requirements focussing on driving increased engagement online and offline, ensuring the business has excellent knowledge of your partnerships, as well as identifying other revenue opportunities such as commission.
Your enthusiasm to secure great offers, events or benefits will ensure we’re consistently adding value to our core service offering. You will always be up to date with current market trends and what competitors are delivering, ensuring our members are receiving unique, exciting partnerships which are best in market. You must be eager to develop your knowledge based on where Ten is growing or where corporate clients require.
You will always be thinking ahead, being innovative and creative with identifying new ideas and suppliers ensuring that you are playing an active part in developing our Global Offers & Events Strategy.
Who We Are
At Ten our goal is simple, to become the most trusted service business in the world.
We are already the global market leader for lifestyle management and concierge services, providing services from a strong global office network with over one thousand employees.
We deliver our service through a combination of Ten’s proprietary, unique technology-enabled platform and the expertise of our highly trained lifestyle managers across Travel, Dining, Entertainment and Lifestyle & Events. Ten is growing quickly and has ambitious plans to innovate and to keep inspiring and to continue to improve the lives of our members. Will you help take us there?
To find out more about Ten, please watch this short video here.
- To take full accountability for the partnerships and contracts you secure; ensuring offers are better than or best in market, events are unique and compelling and where it’s right to secure commission agreements
- To maintain relationships with partners during an offer or event period to ensure we are nurturing an ongoing sustainable relationship for future growth; repeating successful partners
- To monitor performance of partnered suppliers and ensure they are delivering a consistently high-quality service; driving improvements to member satisfaction/NPS and efficiencies
- Monitor redemption, data analytics and demand of a brand or service to ensure it’s resonating with the member base. Based on this continued understanding make improvements to the team strategy by client and region; ensuring we have offers or events in place which are driving engagement, acquisition, loyalty and revenue
- Work closely with Content and Marketing department ensuring all offers and events have maximum exposure to members
- To be continuously aware of competitors and what they are delivering to ensure we are always one step ahead in the market
- To ensure you are fully aware of all best practice and are consistently adhering to these
- To have a holistic strategy for approaching partners; ensuring we have a consistent sourcing approach and methodology
- Be accountable for improving efficiency across the team; continuously developing and improving processes, sharing successes and implementing processes learnt from other teams or regions
- Propose and implement new strategies, campaigns and processes to impact on the growth of new and existing clients; to positively impact on member satisfaction/NPS, corporate revenue and efficiencies
- Contribute to wider strategic goal for the global team or for wider region with support from Global Director and Head of Region
- To manage your workload in the most effective way in order to deliver on the requirements of the client and internal deadlines
- To create and nurture a culture of success, professionalism, and mutual support within the team
- Work with Client Services and Regional Business Development Managers with any client related matters; supporting on new business proposals
- Be available to lead, maintain and support on any established client relationships
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required. Excellent written & oral communication is a MUST. Fluency in Arabic is mandatory. Knowledge of other languages is a benefit, but not a necessary requirement. Please be prepared to take a language test in any language you mention as a skill. French is a plus.
- Experience in procuring products, events, benefits and offers, contract management and negotiation
- Broad working knowledge of key brands and partners globally across various lifestyle industries specifically retail and dining.
- Ability to initiate and lead on new business initiatives and proposal; ensuring these are aligned with the team’s key objectives
- Can demonstrate experience of working within a customer-lead industry and strives to continuously deliver excellent customer service
- Proven track record of negotiating and procuring offers or events
- Natural commercial drive; always seeking new opportunities and creativity with the partnerships, clients or internal stakeholders. A natural networker who can develop and implement new initiatives to commercially impact the team and business
- A passion for working in a business that places members and customer service at their core as well as commercial success
- A natural communicator who always takes the time to keep their team and colleagues informed and up to date
- Great people skills; you will be recognized as a supportive, effective and highly driven colleague. Having the ability to work effectively and professionally during period for high pressure
Our people are at the heart of the business and we have a culture of recognition and reward – both through regular appraisals but also annual Extra Mile Awards where we celebrate those who have gone that extra mile in their role. We also encourage all our staff to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career at Ten and we are there every step of the way in supporting development.
All our employees also enjoy a range of benefits regardless of where they are based. Not only do we offer a remote work option, but employees also get 3 extra days of annual leave in their third year and an extra month of every 5 years. In line with these milestone lengths of service, we also operate a Ten Loyalty Reward program – this is a bonus (although we prefer to refer to this as ‘extra spending money’) that is awarded once these milestones are reached. The thinking behind the program is that not only does it recognise and reward commitment and loyalty to the business, but it can also be used to fund the adventures to be had during sabbaticals – this is the main intention and driving force behind the program. We want to give our people extra spending money so that they can truly enjoy their sabbaticals.
“Ten works with a small preferred supplier list of recruitment agencies only. Please note we are not accepting any further recruitment agencies at this time.”