People Relations Administrator@Chalhoub Group posted 2 weeks ago
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
As People Relations Administrator , your highly-motivated, organised approach will help us improve our performance across various People Operations’ processes. This includes all processes associated with on-boarding, off-boarding, employee life cycle activity and other day to day HR operations tasks and administration.
The role is based in Dubai but as it will be supporting our operations in Saudi Arabia, we require fluency in Arabic (written and spoken).
- Manage onboarding process, including all required new hire paperwork and scheduling initial onboarding activities
- Assist with exit surveys, system access, and reporting
- Ensure government compliance documentation is updated accordingly
- Perform internal audits as necessary to support business unit needs
- Engage in employee life cycle activities
- Partner with various departments to support resource needs
- Other general/administrative duties will be assigned as necessary
What you will need to succeed:
- Fluency in Arabic language is ESSENTIAL
- 1-2+ years experience in an HR Administration/ Operations role
- Experience of using an HRIS
- Attention to detail and system accuracy
- Ability to manage your time and effectively prioritise your workload
- Understanding and practice of confidentiality
- Experience of HR practices in KSA would be highly beneficial
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.