Personal Shopping Coordinator – Level Shoes@Chalhoub Group posted 2 weeks ago
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
Our Clienteling Coordinator is responsible for developing client engagement solutions designed to elevate our client experience and improve our commercial results.
- Support and develop in-store activities that drive higher customer engagement sales, retention and client base
- Schedule and accommodate in-store and virtual appointments and follow ups
- Ensure the CRM database is updated regularly, new and existing clients information are complete
- Reinforces bonds with regular clients and engages new clients
- Assist personal shoppers when clients in store
- Facilitate pre-orders and send payment links
- Create style & mood boards for clients based on occasions, preferences, and budget
- Analyze client segments in order to support key stakeholders drive better target sales initiatives
- Ensure global tools, gifting, relevant initiatives are implemented to support the store in driving a consistent yet relevant client interaction
- Formulate and manage the annual client engagement calendar and budget
What you’ll need to succeed
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Solid personal shopping skills
- Strong social relationships and communication skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Flexible with working hours
- Market trends, brands & product knowledge
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.