Photographer and Videographer and video Editor (INTERNSHIP)@Amarco Advertising Agency & Marketing L.L.C posted 2 weeks ago
We are seeking Videographer / Photographer with a sharp eye and creative shooting style. The individual will be responsible for in and out of studio photography and end-to-end video storytelling and production. The individual will work closely with multiple different brands to produce on-model product photography, off-model still life production, and lifestyle content for our diverse product categories.
- Responsible for capturing videos/photos, photo editing, creation of video & motion graphics for marketing/advertising.
- Collaborate with the team to develop detailed work plans, schedules, estimates, reports for productions.
- Consult, plan, and execute the creation of outline/script, storyboard, and projects.
- Establish and maintain partnerships across functional areas of the organization.
- Operate, maintain, and set up all photography and video production, including casting, lighting, editing, digital capture, file management, and image compositing.
- Arrange objects, products scenes, props, and background to create an effective image.
- Edit, format, and manipulate photos and videos efficiently in accordance with brand guidelines or directed needs by the client.
- Other duties assigned.
- Video production experience.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Suite with an emphasis on Premiere Pro and After Effects or similar software.
- Expert understanding of lighting for various scenarios.
- Expert knowledge of camera equipment for video and still photography.
- Intermediate understanding of audio equipment and audio editing.
- Strong time management and self-management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
SUBMISSION OF PORTFOLIO IS REQUIRED*
Job Type: Full-time
All employee wear mask at the office and outside office