PHP Developer for Remote Position@SIGNATURE TECHNOLOGY DMCC posted 2 weeks ago
We urgently need PHP Developer. This is is for REMOTE Position.
- Minimum 8-year experience in SQL developer/Software Engineer position
- Must have knowledge of API creation, communication, GIT, PHP 7 and above, HTML, Jquery and AJAX.
- Experience in Laravel/Lumen framework, Xcart, Symfony for over 5 years.
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS. React.js / Vue.js is a must.
- Experience in the development of PHP based web applications, Core PHP, AJAX, Web Services (JSON), MySQL, CSS, REST APIs.
- Senior understanding of WebRTC (Web Real Time Communication – Pusher and or sockets.io)
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Experience in application and database designing. Experience in data modeling, relational database, SQL and database administration and complex queries.
- Database performance monitoring and suggest optimal solutions.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc
- Linux (Ubuntu/RedHat) experience and knowledge.
- Should be able to develop modules independently and perform Unit testing.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases and come up with effective solutions.
- Ability to build a feature from scratch and drive it to completion.
- Very good knowledge of MySQL
- Very good knowledge of AWS RDS setup of MySQL
- Experience in MySQL 8.0
- Experience with replication configuration in MySQL
- Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL statements.
- Knowledge of MySQL features, like how to create MySQL Schedules/Events
- – Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT)
- Should know how to write stored procedures (Add/Update/Delete) for application models.
- Troubleshooting database errors
Good to have :
- PHP7 and above
- MySQL/SQL professional certificates
- SOAP/REST Web Services
- PHPUNIT 9
- GIT/Bit Bucket
- Redis with JSON
- Apache Kafka
- Web Sockets
- Browser Service Workers and Local Storage implementation
- AWS SDK
- Ubuntu 18.04 and Shell Scripting
- JIRA and Clickup
- SOA, Microservices and Event Driven Architecture Experience
- NodeJS 12+
- Elastic Search 7+ (ELK Stack)
- Containers (Dockers)
Job Type: Full-time