Our client is a reputable clinic in UAE, specialized in performing surgical and nonsurgical aesthetic and medical procedures that aim for redefining beauty, anti-aging, and wellbeing.
It is currently looking for a Plastic Surgeon to join its team in Dubai.
The Plastic Surgeon repairs, reconstruct, or replace physical defects of form or function related the skin, musculoskeletal system, cranio-maxillofacial structures, hand, extremities, breast and trunk, and external genitalia or cosmetic enhancement to these areas of the body.
General Plastic Surgeon Responsibilities:
- Perform invasive surgeries to correct physical deformities in patients
- Administer non-surgical treatment to enhance outward beauty
- Perform microsurgery to transfer tissues to reconstruction sites where they are missing
- Examine and diagnose patients to identify an abnormality and determine suitable course of treatment
- Ensure compliance with establishing surgical techniques during plastic surgery
- Direct and coordinate the activities of nurses
- Examine operating room and medical instruments to ensure they are clean and sterile
- Use photographs and verbal descriptions to identify patients’ visual expectations and set a reference point
- Inject patients with Botox to reduce muscle activity and temporarily lessen appearance of facial wrinkles
- Educate patients on the risks associated with a procedure and provide recommendations on post-operative requirements
- Follow up on patients after surgery to track their healing process and personal adjustment to treatment
- Install prosthetic devices on patients to allow for restoration of appearance