Power BI Engineer@Kyoto Technologies LLC posted 2 weeks ago
About the Company
Kyoto Technologies is a leading Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) service provider, Distributor & System Integrator Company based in Dubai. Our leading technologies promise organizations new technologies and transform their work methods. Kyoto vision is the way to promote Lean IT through a data center consolidation, Hybrid IT & Multi-Cloud Solutions & Services. We are actively looking for a well-experienced candidate to provide value to our organization.
We are looking for an analytical and enthusiastic business mindset to help accomplish our mission of transforming an industry into a profession. An exciting and challenging role for an IT professional searching for a different type of organization with a massive mission.
If you are passionate about developing great systems and would like to accomplish something, join us in our mission to create positive change and begin your journey to make the world healthy, wealthy and wise.
It is a dual role to provide integration and automation solutions to internal clients by analysing data and information systems and providing technical solutions to promote operational efficiencies and provide a means to report this data as required for operational tracking and decision making and to own the Data protection mechanics and audits. This role is placed within the IT department working alongside IT support services. This is a role that requires a significant amount of proactive initiative, self-reliance and lateral thinking and acute analytical mindset.
Role Demands –
- As Subject Matter Expert -Implement data integration and reporting pertaining to multiple data sources with data pipeline automation
- Provide data integration solutions across disparate applications, systems, and cloud services.
- Identify and provide solutions for areas where automation of processes is possible using data integration.
- Provide solutions for extract, transform, load (ETL) development for data warehousing and analysis.
- Provide a means of data reporting as required for internal clients.
- Find solution to business problem and reporting needs to come up innovative solution ideas.
- Liaise with operational clients to identify opportunities for automation of data flow processes and integration between systems.
- Develop user requirements, design, implement and deploy solutions, data pipelines and API’s.
- Manage and conduct user acceptance testing for developed solutions.
- Assess potential data sources, variables and metrics that may be used as firms KPIs.
- Implement Business Intelligence and data warehousing tools, in order to monitor the firm and cultivate actionable information from CRM and ERP, Finance data sources.
- Collaborating with HOD’s and other key stakeholders in order to identify their requirements.
- Do data mining and modelling to create data modelling and analyses of both structured and unstructured data.
- Develop applications to deploy real-time streaming analytics for management team, relaying current AUM figures etc.
- Enable the automation of key processes using Python, AWS RDS, Lambda, Azure, SQL and Power BI programming languages to develop web services to integrate systems using APIs.
- Come up with best practices around data architectural design platform and review to enhance
- Manage and administer full lifecycle of data automation and integration projects.
- Perform ETL tasks on disparate IT systems.
- Ensure data handling and solutions are compliant with GDPR and other regulatory requirements.
- Research and identify solutions to systems integration issues.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports as per managers reporting modals.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
- Run Data Breach Audits on periodic basis.
- Handle Data Leak Prevention and Data Classification tools
- Manage responses to employees in a timely, effective and efficient way, with a high degree of accuracy.
- Work remotely to contribute on deadlines and Working as a Team to collaborate.
- Do Business Analyst role for Data related projects
- Cultivate the values and behaviours of Lifecare within the organisation.
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure that all employees receive excellent service.
- To manage team workflow to ensure work is completed to agreed standards.
- To participate in and/or support key projects and practice/technical initiatives across the business as required.
- To achieve the right outcomes for clients. Conduct in professional remote working fashion to be committed to work outcome based KPI’s.
- Keep abreast of all technical research, legislative and regulatory change and share knowledge with the team.
- Support Compliance team technical reports and evidence with the regulatory and legal environment in terms of data protection policy.
- Clear commitment to an effective and efficient organisation active resource to add value using automation and scripting.
- Document and follow agile using Jira and Confluence.
Required Knowledge and Qualifications
- Degree in IT, software engineering, information management or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of various database programming languages including SQL, Datawarehouse, ETL, Python, AWS, and Azure Service, AWS-Serverless, API Gateway, MS Flow and Power Automate, CRM/ERP Data administration and Migration and Jira/Confluence
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and organisational skills.
- Proven record of delivering all work accurately and on time and to agreed standards
- Expert level knowledge and solid skills in database programming, ETL and data analysis.
- Strong knowledge in Data Visualisation layer viz Power BI.
- Proven record of working with third-party APIs to perform ETL functions and develop data warehouses.
- Hand on with Data classification and DLP tools preferably with Microsoft and AWS
- Excellent English communicative (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- CRM packaged software Data warehouse and data lakes architectural mindset.
- Think operationally, anticipate future consequences and trends, and incorporate them into the organisational and/or team plans
- Discuss and gain functional understanding and user requirements to deliver.
- Initiate projects and take responsibility for continuous improvement
- Work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Proven work experience in database programming, ETL and data analysis.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong in Python, Cloud and MYSQL and Power BI
- Experience working in the financial services sector.
- Good understanding of Jira and Confluence and agile.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED12,000.00 per month
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Power BI: 5 years (Required)