Principal Sales Consultant@OFSS posted 3 weeks ago
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages : English
Oracle is strongly committed to the global financial services industry. In order assist financial institutions, Oracle has brought together the industry's best application and technology ecosystem for evolutionary transformation, providing customers with the largest footprint of functional assets. Oracle's transformation strategy for financial services industry is executed through the Oracle Financial Services Global Business Unit (FSGBU).
Reporting into the Director Financial Services Analytics for JAPAC and MEA, you will be responsible for supporting our Sales and Account Management team in the Middle-East and Africa Region in explaining the value proposition of our product range with our Risk & Finance offering, across Data Management, Balance Sheet Management, Profitability Management, Enterprise Risk Management; Accounting and Regulatory.
For more product information, please access Modern Risk & Finance
Description – What You’ll Do
- Positioning our risk& finance solutions to business users and C-level decision makers
- Work with the sales team in identifying strategy for a given account
- Respond to RFIs/RFPs
- Delivering successful Proof of Concept for our product range for the solution in scope
- Meet customers, present and assist on the follow-up for any customer engagement
- Keep abreast of local and global development in the field of Financial Services Risk & Finance, specializing in Enterprise Performance Management, Risk Management, Balance Sheet Management, Profitability Management, Regulatory Compliance, Artificial Intelligence, Data warehousing…
- Understanding and knowledge of the treasury function (FTP, Profitability, Balance Sheet Planning)
REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE – WHAT YOU’LL BRING
A Seasoned Financial services professional with minimum of 10 years of experience, ideally MBA qualified with solid domain knowledge
- Extensive experience in pre-sales for a technology company within financial services (banking or insurance) or alternatively for an auditing or consulting firm
- Extensive knowledge of financial services risk management and regulatory compliance initiatives (credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk, ALM, FTP, IFRS 17 etc…)
- Understanding of the underlying banking processes and best practices.
- The candidate is expected to spend a significant portion of their time meeting with clients face to face across Australia, mainly Melbourne and Sydney, New Zealand and the neighbouring countries.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with ability to deliver presentations to large CIO’s/CTO’s & their teams and an ability to interact effectively with different levels of management.
- Sales flair to enable consultative selling
- Appreciation of technology and ability to relate to customer needs
- Team player as well as excellent people management skills
- Independent problem solving skills
- Take ownership of solution design
- Ability to operate in undefined environment
- Fluent in English, Arabic and French desirable.
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed. A/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Job: Pre Sales
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Other Locations: AE-AE,UAE-Abu Dhabi
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire