Product Specialist (Private Markets & IPOs)@Credit Suisse posted 3 weeks ago
Within Advisory & Sales (A&S) Middle East & Turkey you are part of the Product & Offering Management team. The team is responsible for the selection and delivery of investment solutions into the Middle East & Turkey Wealth Management business. You will drive the creation of a new offering involving private and capital market deals for MENA originated assets with the aim to distribute them to private and institutional clients within the Business Area Middle East & Turkey, and the broader Wealth Management Division. You will familiarize with Middle East product applicability requirements, sourcing and due-diligence process working with multiple jurisdictions and onshore offices.
The main tasks & responsibilities include the sourcing & screening, due-diligence and sales of private deals and capital market transactions to internal stakeholders and clients:
- Enhance & extend the offering of local investment solutions
- Close collaboration with Investment Banking Division deal teams locally in the MENA region to identify PB client relevant investment ideas & products
- Align with the Investment Powerhouse of Wealth Management Division for the purpose of due-diligence process and further distribution within the broader division
- Create & maintain a preferred and eligible investor list for private deals & capital market transactions as well as the handling of teach-in calls, NDA, data room access
- Develop & implement a comprehensive product governance framework for private deals distribution within BA ME&T, including due-diligence, approval, distribution & sales process
- Support Head of Product & Offering Management in various private deals initiatives
- The role involves close collaboration with numerous internal stakeholders (e.g. Investment Consultants, Compliance, client-facing teams, product specialists, etc.) as well as senior management and divisional functions
Your future colleagues
The team is located in Dubai and you will work within an international and fast-paced environment. You join a very dynamic and visionary team, whose spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and learning opportunities. You will enjoy working with a large number of internal stakeholders where open, efficient and honest communication is required. We work with a team-focused mentality and collaborative approach. We are also a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
- University degree
- Profound knowledge in Corporate Finance
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in capital market as well as private deal transactions
- Experience in due-diligence and deal assessments
- Knowledge of local MENA markets
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Good sales and communication skills
- Fluent in English
R. Lewis would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.