Project Agora – Media Sales Manager@Thinkdigital group posted 2 weeks ago
Project Agora, a TDG (ThinkDigital Group) company, is a Media Technology SaaS on a mission to Keep the Open Web Open. In our day-to-day, we work with over 2700 top local digital Publishers and e-Retailers in EMEA and LATAM, supporting them to maximize the value of each visitor.
Project Agora has been named as one of the 1.000 fastest growing companies in Europe by the Financial Times, enjoying an annual growth of more than 80% every year since 2017. Our teams are an extraordinary group of talented, active, and innovative people who care about more than just building cutting edge technology. We live and define our work ethics by our core values. We are Rainmakers bringing stunning results, I+Valuers supporting colleagues, customers and partners and Fat Cow Killers striving to take inefficiency out of the way. Innate Curious we always explore ways to understand root causes and innovate and Positive Bigfoots carrying self-sustainable digital minded happiness to other people.
To deliver on our noble mission to further grow our Sales Team we are looking to hire a Media Sales Manager. You’ll join an established and fast-paced environment with the main focus to create and optimize Digital marketing programs to acquire new customers in the local market, increase retention and drive overall sales. Within our growing organization, you will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of the advertising industry and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech & Programmatic Advertising companies in EMEA and LATAM.
Being part of a fast-growing scale-up organization, the role requires a passionate, self-driven and team-player professional with the ability to contribute to our business growth.
The successful candidate will be based in Dubai.
Come join us and help keep the Open Web Open.
- Be a subject matter expert on Digital Advertising and Media offering.
- Create and optimize Digital marketing programs to acquire new customers in the local market, increase retention and drive overall sales.
- Work with brands and agency partners in Dubai to develop highly effective online marketing programs.
- Assume accountability and ownership of campaign execution for assigned international clients accounts and facilitate seamless deal executions.
- Own budgeting, forecasting and reporting for key performance marketing initiatives
- Provide clients with key insights to improve their media spend ROI utilizing excellent Account Management skills.
We’re looking for someone who
- Has 4+ years of Media Sales experience, preferably with an online Publisher or Ad Network.
- Is curious about data analysis and optimization.
- Demonstrates excellent listening, negotiation presentation and communication skills while displaying strong customer orientation.
- Can identify opportunities presented by customers and turn them into projects.
- Acts pro-actively with a sense of responsibility and can work independently.
- Is quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, with strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Has excellent command of the English & Arabic languages.
Benefits and Perks
Project Agora company is part of TDG, recognized as a Best Workplaces™ for 2022. We are on a mission to boldly lead our people to where no one has gone before. Our people enjoy benefits that make them able to develop their careers and professional skills. We challenge ourselves to work with the best and most talented professionals and we want to offer a great place to work and thrive. We are offering:
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills.
- A super competitive performance-based bonus scheme.
- A budgeted training and professional development plan.
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic, and talented team.
- Heart Long Weekends! A paid time-off throughout the year to enjoy life outside of work.
- Access to TDG’s Library for professional development.
Project Agora offers a hybrid working model. Team members all over the EMEA region currently can meet in person every other week. Project Agora continues to grow our team by conducting a remote-first onboarding process.