QA Automation Engineer (Remote)- Arabic@Xische & Co posted 2 weeks ago
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be responsible to write, design and execute automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically. You have to ensure maximum test coverage for the most critical features oif the system.
The Xische Group has been working on strategic programs in the UAE for the past two decades. We focus on combining business acumen, creative designs, and cutting-edge engineering in high-performing squads. Today, we are partnering with leading governments and institutions to re-imagine and deliver the best citizen and business experience in the world (yes the world, this is the ambition!).
Work Location: Offshore
- Work together with product owners, QA team, software engineers, and operations specialists across all Product Engineering Scrum teams to understand requirements and business use cases for our full product suite and leverage that knowledge in developing the most efficient path to test.
- Lead the Product Engineering team in the development of best practices for testing methodologies through all phases of software testing (test planning, functional testing, integration testing and regression testing) to achieve optimal results and deliver quality products to stakeholders
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance team members in creating test plans and defining test cases. Design and maintain effective test cases ensuring 100% coverage for new feature developments and enhancements.
- Execute test cases, log the results, create bug records and follow up their status with the team.
- Drive team building, training, and process improvement efforts towards testing best practices both within QA team and across all Scrum team.
- At least 6+years of overall experience
- Automation Testing- Selenium or Pytest
- Experience in mobile automation- Appium
- High performing web application and API testing experiences are mandatory.
- Familiarity to concepts like web application life cycle, web application performance testing and analysis, web security vulnerabilities, HTTP protocol are mandatory.
- Mobile application testing experience is a plus.
- Comfortable with command line functions such as connecting to remote servers and tailing or searching log files.
- Working knowledge of JIRA and Confluence.
- Agile development experience is a plus.
What is in Store for You?
A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression
Supportive and ambitious team
Diverse domain exposure
Job Type: Full-time