Rails Backend developer@Lestars management consultancy llc posted 3 weeks ago
1. Design and implement code for system/backend for new feature development and existing feature maintenance
2. Initially responsible for developing and maintaining REST interfaces using Ruby on Rails
3. Provide unit-test coverage for delivered code
4. With assistance from senior engineers, work on overall architectural problems, particularly as they relate to integration, data transfer, scalability and performance
1. At least 2 years experience with Ruby on Rails
2. Expertise in RESTful API design and implementation using RoR
3. Linux/Mac Working Environment
4. Git Version Control
5. Quick Learner
6. Self-motivated to explore and learn new technology and programming language.
7. Love to use design pattern and follow the official coding style to improve application's stability, readability and flexibility.
1. Experience in working with team using Slack, Github and Pivotal Tracker
2. Expertise in docker.
3. Experience in managing and scaling on GCP/AWS
4. Experience in working with Vue/React client side
5. Experience in Linux
6. Experience on automation with in CI/CD pipelines
7. Experience in NoSQL database such as MongoDB
Benefits On Offer
– Attractive bonuses set against yearly targets
– employee insurance including free coffee and drinks
– Free employee dormitory and staff canteen (free lunch and dinner)
– Spacious working environment with amazing scenery of Dubai.
– Free round-trip airfare and work permit
– Car subsidy
– PCR test expense
– 1 year 30 days paid annual leave
– Working hours : 10:00-19:00 (MON.-FRI.)
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner. In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
– we currently have no remote vacancies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED15,000.00 – AED18,000.00 per month