Job ID 190709
Can you be our guests’ superhero? Is guest service your ultimate passion? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
Our first class Front Office Team is the heart of the house, providing a warm welcome and happy smile and where we strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Receptionist, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
- Supports the smooth running of the front office department, where all aspects of the guest journey and experience are delivered to the highest level
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries and problem resolution
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Requirements of the Receptionist:
- Experience in front office and/or customer service
- Knowledge with PMS is a plus
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
- Opportunity to work at the First Five Star International Luxury hotel in Dubai
- Sharing Accommodation
- Duty Meals
- Visa & Airfare entitlement
- Transportation from Accommodation to Hotel (vice versa)
- Unlimited access to our online learning platforms
- Discounted stay and dining options
The heath club with gym, squash courts, a sauna, spa and more make it easy for our guests to maintain their fitness routine while travelling. To ensure stress free travel for our guests we also offer valet parking, limousine transportation, car rental and a baby sitting service.”
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As the one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.