Receptionist (Oil and Gas)Full time @Propel Consult posted 7 months ago
NOTE: Please only apply if you have sufficient experience and skills required as per job description below.
- Directing incoming calls appropriately
- Handling Customers and walk-in company representatives
- Handling incoming and outgoing faxes, copies, scans, all necessary documents.
- Coordinating with the courier company for dispatching and receiving documents.
- Occasionally assist with Travel arrangements
- Taking care of bookings of Meetings, Trainings, transportation & Catering.
- Order and Maintain availability of office supplies, stationery, grocery for the facility.
- Executing Gate pass issuance and LGPs for building consumable materials
Pleasant and with good customer relation
Good Verbal and Written Communication
Computer Literate – Microsoft Office
At least 2 years of relevant work experience in a Multinational company
Oil and Gas company experience will be an advantage
Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline
Skills, Training, Special knowledge, and/or Language skills
Good command of English
Well-versed in using Ms Office full suite
Experience of working with JDE will be an advantage
We Power the Industry that Powers the World
Throughout every region in the world and across every area of drilling and production, our family of companies has provided the technical expertise, advanced equipment, and operational support necessary for success—now and in the future.
We are a global family of thousands of individuals, working as one team to create a lasting impact for ourselves, our customers, and the communities where we live and work.
Through purposeful business innovation, product creation, and service delivery, we are driven to power the industry that powers the world better.
Service Above All
This drives us to anticipate our customers’ needs and work with them to deliver the finest products and services on time and on budget.
Through NOV Completion & Production Solutions, we serve well intervention service providers and oil and gas producers, and we pursue opportunities around hydraulic fracture stimulation, wellbore intervention equipment, composite tubulars, pumps, floating production systems, and subsea production technologies. Our integrated approach delivers greater certainty, reliability, and peace of mind.