Job ID 191324
Every employee at Al Rostamani Group plays a role in making a real difference to the business and our customers. We care for our employees by offering them meaningful and purposeful work and an opportunity to grow, learn, contribute and succeed. Today, the Al Rostamani Group has come a long way since its birth in 1957. Our group has grown steadfastly with the guiding principles of Commitment, Care & Vision, alongside a strong sense of active involvement in the community. We are a well-diversified group, with a key presence in industries such as General Trading, Automobiles and Heavy Equipment, Travel, Foreign Exchange, Financial Services, Property Management, Construction, Infrastructure Development and Information Technology Services. Our Group employs approximately 2000 people from 41 different nationalities, which contributes to our multicultural and multi-national environment.
Al Rostamani International Exchange is a leader in providing currency exchange and international remittance services in the UAE. It is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company having a wide range of products and services catering to all income groups for both nationals and expatriates.
To answer all incoming calls appropriately and meet and greet all visitors to the office in a warm and friendly manner.
- Meet and Greet customers at Counter / Lobby area, and welcome them to the premises
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determine purpose and forward calls to appropriate personnel.
- Take and deliver messages as required
- Replies to queries about Products & Services, and provides callers with branch addresses, location and other information
- Maintain vendor databases for all office products and services
- Maintains all service contract files
- Prepares outgoing mail and sorts/routes incoming mail appropriately
- Handles incoming and outgoing fax messages, and ensures proper maintenance of fax machine
- Types reports, memos, correspondence and other documents when necessary
- Performs other clerical and support duties as and when required, such as filing, photocopying and collating
- Maintains and re-orders stationery items, and supplies staff with required stock.
- Orders and receives office food supplies.
- Provides active support to branch operations and customer service department as and when required, such as during trading on holidays / Fridays.
- Maintain integrity, professionalism and a friendly attitude while handling transactions and during other customer interactions
- Contribute positively as a team player, and provide suggestions through the internal Staff Suggestion
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the similar field/industry
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent telephone etiquettes
- Knowledge of basic computer applications and operations
- Good verbal communication
- Should be necessarily fluent in English
- Knowledge of Arabic would be an added advantage
At Al Rostamani Group, we seek talented people who work hard to achieve great things. We consider not only your skills and experience, but also your passion for the role, your desire to learn and how well you align with our core values of care, commitment and vision. If this position represents an opportunity you wish to pursue, we invite you to apply.