ReceptionistFull time @Reeqwest posted 7 months ago
Real Estate Investment is a medium-sized company originally, a collaboration between the three largest and oldest investment and real estate marketing firms in the UAE is looking for
- Handle incoming calls and complaints.
- Keep all equipment in good condition and check out when needed.
- Keep supplies stocked at all times.
- Provide management with daily reports.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Answers the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains safe and clean office area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Coordinates office tasks and activities to ensure office operations run smoothly at all times and to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Supervises administrative staff (office boys, messengers) responsibilities to ensure optimum performance.
- Tracks stock of office supplies and places orders for stationery and buffet supplies.
- Makes travel arrangements and schedule meetings, appointments, and event calendar.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel attendance and leaves.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism and Hotels are preferred.
- Customer Service, Call center & Admin Experience is a MUST.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- V.good English.