Regional Alliance Manager, Strategic Global Alliances, EMEA@ServiceNow posted 3 weeks ago
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Calling all wonderful Alliance Sales leaders. Help us scale to $15B+, help us deliver amazing customer experiences, help us shape and strengthen our culture, and our diversity & inclusion focus. Do it within a fast paced, innovative, dynamic team where people are at the centre of our purpose. Come and be your best work-self and help the World Work with ServiceNow … Let’s Dream Big!
Partners are at the leading edge of ServiceNow’s growth strategy as we look to unlock our almost unlimited addressable market opportunity and deliver amazing customer experiences, and business value.
What you get to do in this role:
The Regional Alliance Manager, Strategic Global Alliances (SGA), EMEA, is a high-profile role responsible for developing and accelerating our field go to market with a portfolio of 2 or 3 Global IT Services Organisations in EMEA.
This person will inform the Global Alliance Plan and regionalise the plan for the EMEA theatre based on alignment to the local go to market priorities and in support of the EMEA Regional Partner Directors and the Regional Vice Presidents. Measurement will be based on Partner capacity, joint offering development and activation, customer success, and revenue.
In the role you will:
- Be the EMEA orchestrator and coordinator for the execution of the partner plan. Advocating the partner into ServiceNow and visa versa.
- Refine and execute a multi-year partner plan aligned to the EMEA GEO growth priorities and within the context of the Global ACE Operating Model and Global partner plans.
- Drive enablement, mindshare, and relevance leading to capacity, skills and offerings investment by our partners. With desired ‘Dream Big’ outcome being to build ‘at scale’ $1B+ ServiceNow sales and delivery practices within these partners.
- Define targeted business development motions aimed at generating new partner sourced pipeline and accelerating existing pipeline.
- Be part of the EMEA Alliance & Channel Ecosystem (ACE), and the wider ServiceNow family and help inform and contribution to our unique culture and growth story.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- To be purpose driven, team orientated, customer centric, hyper growth mindset. A natural collaborator, with strong on empathy. Ability to simplify and be credible at senior exec level.
- Strong understanding of partner ecosystem models, particularly in the case of GSI partner and IT Services Market dynamics.
- Proven experience of prior global alliances leadership in Enterprise Software and/or Cloud Services, driving revenue & accelerated growth with & through Global IT Services partners in collaboration with an enterprise sales force. Direct field sales experience is a strong plus.
- Track record of execution and impact… getting stuff done, rather than ‘Alliances for the sake of Alliances’.
- Diligent at measuring and communicating progress to achieve targeted business results, identifying obstacles and associated remediation.
- Fluent English. Bachelor’s degree a requirement. MBA and/or Technical undergraduate degree a strong plus.
- International travel is a requirement of this role.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.