Guardian of the Maison image in the Middle East, India & Africa, the Head of Brand Content is responsible to define the regional branding strategy in order to build brand equity in the long term on all product categories and corporate assets.
Reporting to the Cartier MEIA Marketing and Communications Director, he/she supports all commercial entities in terms of communication assets to develop Cartier’s visibility, bonding with the local audience while ensuring the brand consistency and reputation.
The job holder works closely with the local Marketing & Communication teams to deliver a common vision for MEIA, reinforce synergies and create together the most relevant and appealing branding environment to support business, express and share the Cartier stories while tackling the market singularities. The job holder is also in close collaboration with central communication creative teams to adjust, co-develop and validate all specific assets for our region.
CREATIVE CONTENT ADAPTATION & LOCALIZATION
- Participate in building a strong and consistent image for Cartier Middle East, Turkey, India and Africa through a comprehensive and outstanding branding plan
- Have a strong clear understanding of markets in the MEIA region, and of local clienteles: patterns, behaviors, expectations through the conduct of surveys, focus groups, qualitative feedback
- Turn these local specificities into opportunities of interaction with the clientele, celebrating and being present during important moments (Ramadan, National days, Mother’s Day, local events…)
- Collaborate with all markets to define the right strategy to create a meaningful yearly conversation with locals. A balance between international campaigns and development of local assets when necessary and relevant
- Animate Cartier platforms with relevant and innovative content that provokes engagement and conversion (digital channels, e-com, boutiques, Visual merchandising, ad hoc events…)
- Participate to the elaboration of the strategic plan and local brand book (GCC, India, Turkey, Africa)
- Coordinate all markets requests in collaboration with central teams from the briefing to the diffusion including campaign post analysis
- Supervise the Arabization of all assets (website, other platforms)
EDITORIAL CALENDAR MANAGEMENT
In close collaboration with markets, regional head of communication and international creative teams, elaborate and monitor a full editorial plan for the region to meet international, regional and local needs.
- Define and propose an extensive agenda with the key moments: product launches, corporate moments, regional / local celebrations liaising with media teams to optimize visibility
- Build and tell the Cartier stories adjusted to our region with a focus on Heritage and Legacy as non-commercial statements (Islamic Arts, Cartier Philanthropy, CWI, Cartier Nature and build especially on our post-Expo / Women’s Pavilion statemen
- In collaboration with clients’ department, plan and develop content for e-com sites
CONTENT INTELLIGENCE & NETWORK OF CREATIVE/ART AGENCIES
- Study and monitor all our competitors’ communication creative content activations and share to markets and international teams
- Analyze and follow societal trends and transformational change within the region
- Build and develop a complete network of creative specialized agencies, producers, photographers and other creative referents in the region to pitch and follow-up till the completion of content development
- Leverage our local / regional ambassadors and friends of the Maison in our content development
- Ensure proper communication with Central teams with the Marcom Heads of UAE and KSA
- Manage 2 to 3 people
- Hire, develop and retain talents to develop a high level of brand content expertise
- Define annual objectives for team members and manage team performance
- Define a brand content budget by assets typology consolidating all markets needs
- Manage and follow up on the regional brand content budget
- Leverage assets development between markets and arbitrate if necessary
Master’s degree or equivalent in communication
- 10 years of experience in Creative Communication (brand or agency)
- Previous relevant experience with luxury brands is necessary
- Have a strong clear understanding of markets in the MEIA region, and of local clienteles: patterns, behaviors, expectations through the conduct of surveys, focus groups, qualitative feedback.
- Fluent in English
- Arabic and French are a plus
- Knowledge and comprehension of the luxury environment and codes
- Capacity to understand & build brand image, identity, vision, value and convey it
- A clear actor of the brand equity plan
Excellent communication skills
- Diplomatic yet assertive
- Ability to handle and deal comfortably in a multi-cultural environment
- Good speaker, able to convey messages
- Adaptable to changes and local specificities
- Serious, mature, rigorous, and well organized
- Ability to create a network in and outside Cartier
- Attentive to details
- Team player
- Curious, creative, with a strong interest and taste for artistic and cultural fields
- Proposing ideas for work improvement and innovative approach initiatives.
Learn more about life at Cartier
Richemont owns several of the world’s leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in
jewellery, watches and writing instruments. Cartier joined the Group in 1988.
Learn more about the Group Richemont