Reservation Agent (Arabic Speaker preferred) at InterContinental Dubai Marina Hotel@Ihg posted 3 weeks ago
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambiance where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to join InterContinental Dubai Marina as Reservation Agent.
InterContinental Dubai Marina is a Five Star luxury hotel in the heart of Dubai Marina with 328 rooms and residence suites, flexible event space and restaurants & bars. With over 30 languages and countries represented by the staff, the hotel weaves together an international five star presence.
Your day to day
- Complete all reservations in a timely fashion whilst providing a high standard of customer service to all callers ensuring quality compliance is respected.
- Negotiate with caller on an alternative rate if rate resistance is shown and cross refer to alternate property if requested hotel is full
- Ensure sales principals and techniques are used when assisting guests in making reservations
- Communicate with the Reservations Manager (as necessary) on any reservation issues that need attention or assistance
- Manage all mail requests from guests and ensure timely responsiveness
What we need from you
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in a similar role in hotels/hospitality industry
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent command of written and spoken Arabic preferred
- Flexible with working hours and knowledge of OPERA system is preferred
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you Room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG by clicking "Apply Online" now!
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Job Reference: EMEAA25675