Job ID 191352
Comprising of The First Group’s award-winning hotels and restaurants, The First Collection is an innovative lifestyle brand offering exciting hospitality services and unforgettable dining experiences.
The First Collection’s portfolio of five operational hotels are renowned for their world-class service and cutting-edge amenities designed to ease guests into their stay. The First Collection at JVC opened in September 2021 and is the first branded and managed hotel under the group. Grand Heights Hotel Apartments, offers comfortable studios and one-bedroom apartments in the heart of the city, and is owned and managed by The First Collection. Bringing to the market a range of franchised properties, the group also manages TRYP by Wyndham Dubai and Wyndham Dubai Marina, which are franchises of the Wyndham Group. While Citadines Metro Central Dubai, offers hotel apartments in a prime location and is a franchise of The Ascott Limited.
With ambitious growth plans in the years ahead , The First Collection will be opening numerous upper scale hotels and a series of dining concepts throughout Dubai.
- Answer all incoming calls promptly, in an attentive, courteous, efficient manner and maintaining excellent call audit scores.
- Answer guest inquiries about hotel services, facilities and hours of operation.
- Enter reservations into the computer according to standard operating procedures.
- Book room reservations while focusing on maximizing room revenue and average rate using standard rate quoting scenario at all times. Up sell rooms and cross –sell other amenities and facilities when possible.
- Reconversion of cancelled reservations.
- Communicate and work closely with the Sales Department and Front Office.
- Maintain accurate files and reports.
- Handle all special reservations, to include V.I.P. reservations, packages and discounts.
- Ensure that all e-mail correspondence is answered in a professional manner within the response time frame.
- Post no-show revenue daily, if required at property.
- Communicate rates and availability to wholesalers.
- Ensure proper Billing Instructions are updated on each booking to avoid any rebate or refunds
- Ensure all guest requirements are properly noted on the booking and communicated with the departments involved.
- Complete tasks on the daily reservations checklist.
- Be fully aware of the Hotel’s promotions and offers.
- Assist with processing travel agent commissions as requested.
Desired Skill & Expertise:
- Atleast 2 years of experience working with the reservations department in a 4/5*property.
- English Proficiency both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
- Degree/Diploma in Training and Development or Hotel Management.
- Working knowledge of Opera PMS and Microsoft Office is essential.