Restaurant General Manager@Ugly Burger / 1004 Gourmet posted 3 weeks ago
- Manage and oversee the entire restaurant operation
- Deliver superior guest services
- Ensuring guest satisfaction
- Plan and develop guest loyalty programs
- Plan new and update existing menus
- Plan and develop the overall restaurant marketing strategy
- Participate at local food events
- Respond efficiently to customer questions and complaints
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Manage and lead staff
- Hire new employees
- Training and evaluate staff performance
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
- Manage restaurant supplies
- Control costs and minimize waste
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions
- Implement innovative strategies to improve productivity and sales
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- What is your current salary?
- What is your expected salary?
- What is your current visa status?
- How soon you can able to join in our company?
- Restaurant General Manager: 1 year (Required)