Sales Admin / Document controller – Female@KTC International Dubai posted 3 weeks ago
Ideal candidate must have previous experience in the construction industry, preferably worked in Technical Contracting Company.
- Associate degree required (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer-service oriented
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Day to Day Coordination and Administration of the Sales Activities.
- Receiving, Registering, Distributing and Follow Up on Enquiries Received.
- Coordinate Meetings and Prepare Minutes for Sales Team, Branch Offices & Individual Meetings as required.
- Analysis of Sales Performance and Comparison Against Targets/KPIs.
- Preparing & Writing all Related Reports such as Sales Performance, Order Intake, Business Travel and Customer Satisfaction.
- Update and Maintain the Company’s CRM and Customer Contact Records List.
- Handling Pre-qualification and Registration. Renewal for All Portals and Client Platforms.
- Monitor Compliance of Sales Team and Branch Offices with the Sales Procedures and Protocols and Report to Sales Director
- Assisting the Sales Department on their Travel Requirements and Planning.
- Monitor and Follow Up Customer Satisfactions
- Provide Support and Coordination for the Sales Manager, including liaising with Branch Offices, Agents & Remote Staff.
- Coordinating with Marketing & Business Development for Planning and Organizing Webinars, Seminars and Exhibitions. Provide Marketing Material required and Company Reference List Maintain.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: AED5,000.00 – AED6,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Construction/Contracting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales Admin: 5 years (Preferred)
- Tagalog (Preferred)