Sales Analyst@T.CHOITHRAMS & SONS posted 3 weeks ago
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources and security.
- Identifying and modifying reporting requirements.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures and data cleansing
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science.
- Experience as a data analyst, preferably Sales and Marketing background within FMCG domain.
- Advanced knowledge of excel including pivots, sumifs, lookup (vlookup, hookup, xlookup),conditional formatting, handling huge data records and sets, basic financial modelling in excel, preparing dashboards
- Data analysis using SAP, Excel and good presentation skills
- SAP fico and mm and sales & distribution module in depth knowledge required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED5,500.00 – AED6,500.00 per month
- SAP: 2 years (Preferred)
- Data analysis: 2 years (Preferred)
- advance excel: 2 years (Preferred)