Sales Coordinator (pre-opening)@Radisson Beach Resort Palm Jumeirah posted 2 weeks ago
You will be provided with staff accommodation, transportation, duty meals, medical insurance, air ticket.
Sales Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer client / bookers questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants etc.)
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
- Responsible for coordinating internally with the sales & marketing team.
- Generating reports, preparing proposals, collections details, coordinating with clients & suppliers.
- Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, banquet event orders, CVGR Letter).
- Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g. brochures, promotional materials, sales demo kit, welcome kit, souvenir etc.).
- Generate group and/or corporate leads through internet prospecting, networking, and telemarketing.
- Manage and maintain sales executives and managers schedules, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Assist sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings, events and any appointments.
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Interaction with client in regards to leads, hotel needs and client travel.
- Meets with clients in the absence of the Director of Sales or Sales Managers to effectively and professionally convey details of the sale to the client.
- Perform hotel site tours with potential clients.
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications.
- Design, upload, extract and maintain customer databases.
- Create and manage Company and Travel Agent profiles on the property management system.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,000.00 – AED3,500.00 per month
- Are you available in UAE?
- sales: 2 years (Required)
- hotel: 3 years (Required)
- UAE: 5 years (Required)
- English (Required)