Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Please note this role requires to work with prospects based in different locations and time zones (Emirates, Asia, Europe). Professional fluency in English is a must, any other languages are a plus.
Binance is looking for a self-motivated Sales Executive to join the newly created team in charge of launching one of our latest services. This role will drive the entire sales process from generating leads to closing the deal, represent our company’s products and services, meet monthly and quarterly sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Identify potential new partnership opportunitiesIdentify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business
- Conduct demos and relay objection handling
- Prepare professional, complete, concise, and accurate reports, proposals, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring
- 3+ years in sales within a B2B setting
- Excellent communication skills in English (another language is a plus)
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills
- Personal integrity
- Experience in crypto or payment solution sectors
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire