Sales Manager – Emiratization@Zurich Insurance posted 2 weeks ago
As a Sales Manager, you will be required to develop and manage the relationship with distribution partners on a global, regional or local level actively to build a distribution network. You will also Ensure retention, growth of the existing portfolio, and improvements in the service level. Your role includes Identifying opportunities and steering business through the engagement of relevant experts within Zurich.
- Build and maintain a strong understanding, working, and trust-based relationship with distribution partners.
- Regular meeting with distribution partners to discuss the solutions in place and evaluate improvement potential
- Meet the annual financial and operational targets set for their portfolios (e.g. retention, new business objectives etc.)
- Fully engage in new business tenders and presentations as required
- Develops and nurtures relationships with key customer contacts at customers´ selected broker and other Zurich touch points
- Identifies, analyses and secures business development opportunities for Zurich businesses and promotes organizational propositions
- Fully adheres to the standard sales approaches and tools and adopts agreed format for pipeline management
- Acts as the distribution partners single point of entry into the Zurich organization; takes the overall responsibility for the distribution partner within Zurich, escalating their issues as required; and facilitating relationships with other Zurich subject matter experts
- Establishes a consistent view of the customer across all Zurich businesses and institutionalizes customer relationships at all appropriate functions, levels
- Maintains oversight of service delivery to ensure service expectations are fulfilled; takes actions to enforce/reinforce partners' focus across teams
- Maintains data integrity within relevant systems.
- Maintains product and market knowledge
- Provides input and contributes to the enhancement of Zurich products and services when required.
- Implement distributors’ terms of business with the organization including negotiation, new offers and closures and terminations.
- UAE national with a family book
- Fluent Arabic and English language skills
- University degree or business-related qualification
- One or more years of experience in a related field
- Location(s): AE – Dubai
- Remote working: No
- Schedule: Full Time
- Recruiter name: Unood Ibrahim