School Accountant at Dubai Center for Special Needs
Listed On: 23 December 2021
Expires On: 23 January 2022
Dubai Center for Special Needs is a non-profit organization looking for a competent, efficient, organized and well-spoken Accountant with experience using Sage.
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for:
- manage all day-to-day accounting transactions
- handle daily, monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- prepare and submit monthly finance reports
- manage compliance requirements and reporting
- management of monthly payroll
- must be able to prepare and submit budgets
- handle all aspects of VAT and tax compliance
- manage the annual audit
- Knowledgeable in finance management for education related organizations
In addition, candidates must possess excellent communication skills, good knowledge of accounting packages, very good computer skills, great attention to detail and ability to work independently. The candidate should be highly organized and must be able to work with sensitive information in a confidential and professional manner and have previous school accounting experience.
Applicants should have minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in a similar position and a Accountancy degree/Professional Accounting qualification or higher from an accredited institution.
Apply with your CV through the submission form below.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.