Secretary / Document Controller@M/s Kalhour Trading Co LLC posted 2 weeks ago
To provide day-to-day administration of quality document control and records management support to ensure program-wide compliance with regulatory and security requirements.
Documents & Records Management
- Collect soft and hard copy documents and scan and upload documents in the system as per the established procedures and ensure that records are captured and managed according to relevant standards and best business practices.
- Receive all technical documents such as drawings, reports, specifications, etc., to register them in the system.
- Provide notification of updates as required to registered document users, which may include issuing controlled hard copies and email notification of the update to ensure that users are provided with the latest document versions.
- Performs various responsibilities of document controlling, data processing, operations relevant to work instructions, tracking and distributing controlled documents implementing the document control procedures as per Marketing Manual Procedures, format and distribution schedule of loaded shipment document in the assigned position.
- Maintain controlled documentation using a document management system including conducting day-to-day document quality checks, maintenance and version control of electronic and paper documents, and monitoring electronic folder structure to ensure alignment to the organization’s requirements.
- Dealing with a huge number of operational & sensitive documents and e-mails received directly from important buyers and customers on daily basis.
- Understand and consciousness of confidentiality, sensitivity, importance & commercial risk of the marketing handled documents. Coordination, full administrative skills, speed, accuracy, and quality of work are also very required to support the role efficiently.
- Provide basic administrative support to the document control section as required to ensure the smooth running of the department’s activities.
- Provide a weekly report of all deliverables.
- Other duties as assigned.
All benefits will be provided as per UAE Labor Law.
Visa Status: Visit Visa/Cancelled Visa (Can Join Immediately)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED2,500.00 – AED3,000.00 per month
- Bachelor's (Required)
- oil & gas: 1 year (Required)
- document controller: 1 year (Required)
Application Deadline: 14/08/2022