Security Consultant@Exponent Technology posted 2 weeks ago
AstraUTM is looking for a senior Security Consultant with hand-on with the following requirements:
- End to end management and delivery of all consulting and training engagements in Cyber Security and Privacy
- Possess a broad range of Cyber/Information Security skills covering Audit, Gap Assessment, Governance, Risk Assessment, Data Classification, Privacy Impact Assessment, Data Protection, Remediation Assistance.
- To develop and maintain Information and Cyber Security policy, procedures to support organization information security program
- To translate information security programs into specific actions which shall include security awareness, security etc.
- Develop technical and commercial proposals for Cyber Security Consulting and Training projects.
- Knowledge on international standards, best practices, regulations and frameworks such as NIST, ISO27001, ISO27005, ISO 20000, NESA, SAMA, PCI-DSS.
- Solid knowledge on Digital Transformation.
- Maintain an up-to-date list of Consulting Services with rate cards, service name, service description, delivery approach and deliverables.
- Maintain an up-to-date list of Training Services with Training Name, Description, Man-days, remote/onsite delivery, training deliverables.
- Be able to develop high quality presentations, policies, and operating procedures for clients and resellers.
- Support business partners in developing and executing the successful approach of the Cyber Security knowledge and awareness in the market
- Transform team performance through learning
- Maintain significant contact with key business partners and client executives and management
- Stay updated with all developments relevant to delivery of Cyber Security and Privacy consulting engagements including updates to standards, regulations, frameworks, laws, etc.
- Acquire and maintain relevant certifications including CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CIPP/E, CIPM, CIPT.
- Own the Training Line of Business end to end and ensure its profitability (This includes planning, delivery, project management, coordination of sales and operations).
- Own the Consulting Line of Business end to end and ensure its profitability (This includes planning, delivery, project management, coordination of sales and operations).
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in Cyber Security consulting and training, and 2 to 5 years of experience in Data Privacy consulting and training with a demonstrable track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Certificates in Cyber Security (e.g., CISSP, CISA, CISM) and Data Privacy (e.g., IAPP certifications like CIPP/E, CIPM, CIPT)
- Excellent network of contacts within region and associated Customers, System Integrators and Resellers,
- Ability to operate at Senior Management level and become a trusted advisor to end-customers, with the objective to build long-term customer and channel relationships.
- Ability to mentor and foster professional growth of junior team members.
- Ability to quickly grasp how to articulate the company's products, solutions and strategy.
- Experience of working within a startup and/or establishment of a corporate brand within the region is a distinct advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED25,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- NIST, ISO27001, ISO27005, ISO 20000, NESA, SAMA or PCI-DSS: 3 years (Required)
- Cyber Security Consulting: 8 years (Required)
- CISSP, CISA or CISM (Required)
- CIPP/E, CIPM or CIPT (Required)