Job ID 191310
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as Security Manager – CORP to be based in Dubai, UAE. In this role you will be responsible for the direction, development, and management of security support focused on the Middle East, and for the company’s operations/ projects in EMEA. You will implement Honeywell Global Security (HGS) strategies, policies, programs and procedures, and drive their implementation and maintenance across Honeywell Business operations and workplace environments. You will strategize the security of Personnel, Assets and Infrastructure of Honeywell operations, thereby ensuring a safe working environment that supports the organization and the objectives of its core business within EMEA.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
- As a key member of the Honeywell EMEA security team, responsibilities encompass all aspects of security with focus on Infrastructure & Travel security, as well as protection of people and assets with strong experience and skills in Cyber & Information Security and Identity Access Management (IAM).
- Manage and lead the relationship between Honeywell Global Security (HGS) and the strategic business groups and implement HGS strategies across Honeywell facilities in EMEA with focus to drive security cultural change.
- Identify emerging threats and security risks including Cyber risks, and the socio-political issues, trends, and patterns to update senior management that could impact business operations.
- Provide advisory for Travel Security and support company travelers with guidelines on Travel risks and protection especially for any high-risk travels.
- Strong technical aptitude in handling Security electronic systems with exposure to biometrics technology and Access control integration.
- Experience in remote monitoring and remote access and ability to design of site security solutions (access control systems, CCTV, intrusion detection alarms, etc.)
- Good understanding of the various technology trends in the industry and required awareness for planning/ innovating security solutions/ tools.
- Responsible for proactively planning and managing security projects across EMEA including the development, implementation and oversight of project security plans.
- Builds tailored security awareness programs to support prevention of workplace violence, travel security, Cyber Security, Personal security and protection of assets and proprietary data.
- Supports supply chain business partners in the logistics, transportation, distribution, and storage of company products and assets to ensure security standards are implemented.
- Carries out periodic risk assessment to identify, evaluate and counter security threats to company personnel, Information, Infrastructure and business operations/activities in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Regional Security Leader relating to advisory and consulting services, security risk & site assessment, surveys and related security concerns and responses.
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6-8 years Corporate security management experience within a large organization with multi locational footprints in the Middle East.
- Significant knowledge of the Middle East security practices focused on Physical Security, Travel security, Cyber & Information Security with demonstrated experience and exposure of working within the Middle East.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to persuade and influence internal stakeholders.
- Previous service in the military services.
- Experience and fair cultural awareness of the Middle East. Fluency in English and proficiency in any other Regional dialects or the Middle East/European languages is an added plus.
- Ability to adapt to multi-cultural operating environments and recognize cultural and regional sensitivities.
- Experience and a clear understanding of policies, procedures and risk management methodologies relating to Infrastructure security, Travel Security, Information Security and Supply chain security.
- Project management experience of holistic security solutions in support of high-risk projects and travel.
- Demonstrated background in the delivery of security services with knowledge and experience in crisis management and business continuity management.
- Good knowledge and awareness of latest security technology, Electronic systems viewed favorably.
- Specialized education/certifications in Security management, physical and information security is desirable.
- Good network of Security Professionals within the Security industry in EMEA.
- Annual salary and consolidated allowance
- Group medical insurance plan
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Paid annual leave and time off work
- Business travel insurance
- End of service benefits
- Airfare allowance
- Education allowance
- 4.5 day working week from Monday to Friday in line with the public sector.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.
- JOB ID: HRD156237
- Category: Business Services
- Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2,Sheikh Zayed Road,Dubai,DUBAI,United Arab Emirates