Urgent Requirement for a Senior Accountant in a renowned group of companies in Dubai.
Open to all Nationalities
Salary – Upto AED 15,000
Candidate currently available in Dubai can apply.
Interested candidates may apply at
Candidate must be able to manage the CA activities, Banking, Taxation and Finalization of group accounts.
- Consolidation of Group Balance Sheet
- Finalization of Accounts
- Responsible for tracking collections and payments outstanding
- Responsible for budgeting
- Analyze and forecast financial requirements for the organization.
- Supervise and ensure the efficient working of all financial transactions in the organization…
- Monitor the authorized account reconciliation process.
- Administer all bank transactions and oversee data recording procedures monthly.
- Provide support to auxiliary schedules for auditing purposes as per assigned work.
- Analyze different general ledger accounts regularly.
- Develop budgetary plans for processes as per requirement.
- Prepare journal entries and synthesize common ledger for subsidiary accounts.
- Reconciliation of Bank / Debtors / Creditors Accounts.
- Design and prepare audit schedules for external audit processors.
- Provide support to the safekeeping of internal expenses in the company.
- Monitor account reconciliation, tax, and calculations inclusive of cost accounting plus factory data recording processes.
- Manage and maintain finance-related programs and documents inclusive of future plans and programs.
- Develop and formulate all reports and deliver presentation projects for repeated usage.
- Evaluate current methods and processes inclusive of the up-gradation of process development.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong work ethic, self-believer, confident, high levels of communication and organization skills
- Liaise with our Financial manager and Accounting manager to improve financial procedures
- Proven experience as a financial controller, accounting supervisor, chief or senior accountant
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Awareness of business trends
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- Relevant certification (e.g.or CPA) will be preferred
Attractive salary with benefits as per UAE Labour Law