Senior Dot Net Developer@Techcarrot posted 3 weeks ago
Full Stack Software Developer (Microsoft Platform)
- Develop complete technical/, functional understanding of existing IT solutions from support, continuity and development perspective and use that understanding in ensuring continuity, enhancing existing systems and delivering new solutions while working in coordination with all stakeholder.
- Engage in software development life cycle which includes requirement study, analysis, design, development, integration, implementation, testing, maintenance and production support of various client/server windows and web applications.
- Ensure maximum uptime for existing systems, by streamlining hosting and related software maintenance concerns by working with other IT teams, so that systems are operating at optimal level.
- Ensure efficient management/tracking of internal source code (front-end and back-end)
base using Team Foundation Servers by employing best practices.
- Additionally, should also maintain development/ testing environments for existing and upcoming systems.
- Design and development of web applications using .NET Technologies.
- Developing systems built on SQL Server using Tables, Views, Triggers, User defined functions and Stored Procedures in SQL and maintaining the database.
- Aid in data migration support from existing applications.
- Testing of Applications and reviewing documents delivered by Deyaar IT partners.
- Coordinate with business users and external partners for solution delivery within the given timeline.
- Work with the team daily to contribute to overall IT objectives and strategy.
- Engage in daily support activity of existing software systems.
- Integration of third-party APIs and web services
Profile of an ideal candidate would be as follows:
- Full Stack Software Developer with minimum 8 years hands-on experience.
- Expertise of front-end, back-end, web development.
- Highly experienced in development WCF services as well Web APIs, should have experience of handling integration projects for an enterprise.
- Strong design and development experience in building Restful endpoints (.Net or
- Should have good oral and written communication skills.
- Should have expertise in analysis and design of solution both from technology and
people’s point of view.
- Should be a good team player and have willingness to work with the team on daily basis.
- Should be willing to invest time and effort in learning/understanding existing systems, business to provide efficient solutions.
- Strong timeline focus to deliver solutions on time.
- Should be able to maintain existing products/source code and advise vendors on better coding practices as well as solutions.
- Complete command on web services, web api, with JSON and related technologies.
- Expertise in both Asp.net webforms and Asp.net MVC.
- Experience of Dotnetnuke platform, and DNN module development.
- Good exposure and expertise of Sharepoint online and Office 365 offerings, including
PowerBI, PowerApps etc.
- Exposure to Remote Process Automation,
- Proven exposure and experience of complete product development life cycle. From analysis to product delivery and maintaining versioning of the product.
- Expertise of Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Expertise of SQL and exposure to managing production Sql Server instances.
- Expertise of IIS and exposure to managing production IIS servers.
- Exposure to Microsot Azure.
- Domain knowledge of the local real estate industry is desirable.
- Knowledge of database applications based on Oracle technologies is desirable.
- Development experience with .Net based content management systems
(other than dotnetnuke).
- Exposure to mobile development.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- .net: 7 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 100% (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 13/06/2022