Senior Front-end Developer@TenTwenty posted 2 weeks ago
Tentwenty is looking for a passionate Senior Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. We are looking to fill a full-time position both on site and remote working is possible. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design to actual code that will produce an amazing visual experience. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between visual design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the websites look as well as how it works.
You can offer us & we can offer you
- Develop new user-facing features that will set us apart from other agencies
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Be in direct contact with our customers to ensure a smooth process of the project
Skills & Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of HTML5, jQuery and PHP
- Good understanding of WebGL, Three.js and Canvas
- CSS, SCSS and CSS3
- Be passionate about usability, user experience, beauty and elegance of UI’s
- Eager to learn, discuss and share knowledge with the rest of the teams
- Fluent in English
- Very good knowledge of responsive design
- Pixel perfect design-2-development conversion
- Overall perfect knowledge when it comes to CMS and integration (would be nice to have experience with Concrete5)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the work will adhere to them.
- Enthusiastic colleagues, internal training and education when required
- Lots of room for your own creativity and input
- Competitive salary packages and growth opportunities within the organization
- A great international working experience.