Senior IT Administrator@MVP TECH posted 2 weeks ago
Responsible for MVP Tech IT Systems.
KEY RESULTS AREAS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Identifies and analyze all MVP IT system requirement and identify gaps and solutions/plan to fill these gaps.
- Coordinate and implement all MVP Offices IT projects.
- Design and manage the company IT systems which include but are not limited to staff laptops, staff desktops, MVP internal network, internet access, WIFI, printers, IP telephone system, MVP CCTV/ACS system and VPN’s
- Liaise with management and other departments/stakeholders to implement a successful IT plan.
- Coordinates IT plan project activities and ensure all project phases are documented appropriately and completed as per project plan.
- Ensures that standard IT concepts, practices, and procedures are maintained.
- Responsible for setting up ISMS standard procedures for MVP Tech.
- Responsible that MVP IT department comply with ISMS standards and maintained.
- Provide all departments/stakeholders with adequate training on systems.
- Assists in budgeting for IT expenses, including the purchases of new equipment and software when necessary
- Implements a plan for repair or replacement of computers and other forms of technology
- Forms strong bonds with equipment manufacturers and service providers so that issues can be resolved more quickly
- Prepares monthly reports for management to present the current status of MVP systems and the plan for future and any other related suggestions or issues.
- Work closely with the corporate website/email hosting vendor and identifies all the internal and external requirement
- BS Computer Science minimum master’s preferred
- Microsoft Server certification
- CompTIA A+, N+, CCNP or higher
- Firewall Certifications
- IT security training
- Cyber security Certificates
- 5 + years of experience as a Network Security or Senior Systems Administrator
- Experience in telecoms NOC or Access network
- Expert level proficiency with MS Projects
- MS Active Directory a must
- Linux CentOS or any Redhat a must
- MS SQL and MySQL a must
- Basic scripting in PHP or Perl
- Experience managing multiple remote sites and AD trees
- Server hardware and future proofing IT architecture
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- IT security policy and implementing IT security from basic AV to ACLs on Windows server or Router a must
- Knowledge of physical Security Systems e.g. IP Surveillance, Access control and Intrusion detection
- Knowledge of virtualization in any of the following: Citrix, Hyper-V and VMware a must
- Be an effective communicator and planner
- Remote support skills and tools
- Be highly organized and a good multi-tasker
- Be able to take charge and know how to lead
- Be quick to identify and solve problems
- Possess expert power i.e. sound technical abilities in software, hardware, networking
- Ability to work on sites of different environments
- Ability to manage the email services including the in-house hosting